- Technical Training
- Consulting Services
- Water Treatment Plant Design Reviews
- Chemical Treatment Bid Specifications and Bid Screening
iwtAcademy is a leading global provider of specialized technical education and consulting services in the field of industrial water treatment to most industries (Power Industry, Oil Refining, Oil Sands, Hydrogen, Air Separation, Ammonia, Methanol, Food & Beverage, Hospitals, Universities & Schools, Hotels & Resorts, etc.).
We believe that by investing in the upgrading of skills of your employees, you can motivate them with practical knowledge through our essential list of technical training programs such as:
- Boiler Chemical Treatment Technology (all types of boilers and chemical treatment regimes)
- Cycle Chemistry for Power Plants
- Cooling Chemical Treatment Technology for all industries – Basic & Advanced Courses
- Membrane Separation Technologies (Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration, etc.)
- Boiler & Steam Plant Metallurgical Failures – Prevention and Interpretation of Failures
- Cooling System Metallurgical Failures – Prevention and Interpretation of Failures
- Layup Strategies for Water & Steam Touched Equipment- Best Practices
- Understanding Industrial Water Treatment Unit Operations
- Corrosion and Scaling Control in Geothermal Plant Operations
To the above end, iwtAcademy provides:
- Scheduled in-classroom technical training (Public Courses) at designated dates & hotel locations around the world
- In-house or onsite training programs (Onsite Training) that can be customized to meet a client’s specific needs. We are flexible to conduct onsite (in-house) training courses as short as 1 or 2-day refreshers to as comprehensive as full-week class & hands-on training. Onsite training is usually delivered at the client’s actual plant or office location for complete convenience. Within our wide portfolio of onsite training subjects, we will have a course to suit your training objectives.
With more than 25 years of technical instruction experience, all our training programs are practical and problem solving-oriented, and always delivered in a professional and engaging manner to motivate active learning and development – see Testimonials. If you have a specific training requirement or a suggestion for a course topic, please contact us here and let us know.
Consulting Services. Globally.
We conduct both abridged and comprehensive site audits and reviews, as well provide troubleshooting services around the world. Some consulting/troubleshooting work can be done via video conferencing.
At iwtA, we have extensive experience in thermal power and co-generation plants as well as in the petrochemical, chemical process, pulp & paper and other industries. We have conducted many site-specific cycle/boiler, cooling and reverse osmosis chemistry reviews and audits.
We utilize proven and detailed methodologies to clearly identify key areas at risk in most types of plant (steam, cooling, membrane-based technologies, etc.); we then provide practical and detailed recommendations intended to lower the risk.
We offer internationally recognized expertise for troubleshooting and investigations of chemical treatment-related issues for:
- Heat recovery steam generators
- Conventional subcritical power industry boilers
- Industrial plant boilers (incl. waste-heat, transfer line exchangers, water-tube, fire-tube)
- Steam turbines
- Water treatment plant
- Cooling water systems
- Membrane-based systems (RO, NF, UF, MF, EDI)
For more details please visit our Consulting page or contact us.