Industrial Water Treatment Academy (iwtA)
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Thank you for visiting our website. If you want to use www.iwtAcademy.com, you must agree to conform to and be legally bound by the terms and conditions described below. The Industrial Water Treatment Academy, henceforth referred as iwtA, is the sole owner of all Intellectual Property contained within and displayed in this website, including logos, downloadable collateral material such as but not limited to course marketing brochure, course & webinar content, etc.
All content on our website is owned by iwtA or our content suppliers & partners. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to use our property without our expressed written consent. You agree not to copy content from our website without our written permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail to info@iwtAcademy.com.
GENERAL COPYRIGHT NOTICE
This website and its contents are owned by iwtA. © Industrial Water Treatment Academy (iwtA), 2021. All rights reserved.
- You agree not to copy our copyrighted material without our prior written consent.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk excerpts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You agree not to use our trademarks, trade names, or other designations in any promotion or publication without our prior written consent.
- You agree not to assign, or otherwise transfer your rights under this Agreement without our prior written consent. Any attempt to do so is void.
- Neither of us is responsible for failure to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
- Neither of us will bring a legal action (under this Agreement) more than one year after the cause of action arose.
- Any terms of this Agreement, which by their nature extend beyond its termination, remain in effect until fulfilled, and apply to respective successors and assignees.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on our website is provided on a “as is” and ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind. We do not warrant that our website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected. Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and we are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information. Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating to our website shall not exceed one hundred ($100) dollars and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us.
iwtA MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO RESULTS TO BE ATTAINED BY ATTENDING A COURSE OR WEBINAR PROVIDED BY iwtA OR ANY OF ITS GUEST INSTRUCTORS OR BY THE USE OF ITS OWN OR THEIR EDUCATION MATERIALS.
You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by e-mail to info@iwtAcademy.com, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitute your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our website. This Terms and Conditions of Use was last updated on 04-01-2021.
CANCELLATION CHARGES (ONLINE COURSES & WEBINARS, PUBLIC COURSES)
Refer to iwtA’s website for the Terms and Conditions of their cancellation conditions and charges, to be found under each individual product (online courses & webinars, in-classroom Public courses). Cancellation conditions and charges will be specified on the course/webinar web page or in the course/webinar brochure for the event.
Our users agree to not send spam and to adhere to all of the terms of service listed on this page.
We hate unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do. Also known as Spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet community. We fully endorse and comply with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws. If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from us or our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by sending an e-mail to info@iwtAcademy.com and providing us with information relating to your concern.
Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This Anti-Spam Policy was last updated on 04-01-2021.
TESTIMONIALS, CASE STUDIES & EXAMPLES
Testimonials, case studies, and examples that may be found at www.iwtAcademy.com are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, do not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third-party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and examples found at www.iwtA.com and related websites. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by our partners, manufacturers or other reputable third parties.
EXTERNAL LINKS POLICY
Our website may periodically contain hypertext links to websites and other information created and maintained by other individuals and organizations. These links are only provided for your convenience. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information or privacy policies posted on these linked websites. You should know that these websites may track visitor viewing habits. Unless otherwise expressly stated by us, hyperlinks to particular items do not reflect their importance, and are not an endorsement of the individuals or organizations sponsoring the websites, the views expressed on the websites, or the products or services offered on the websites. We permit links to our website if they do not imply an endorsement by, or affiliation with, our website. We review our website periodically for broken or out-of-date links. Any and all links may be posted, altered, or removed at any time. To report problems with links on our website, or for more information about this policy, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the content of this page can change without prior notice.
This policy was last updated on 04-01-2021.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All right, title, interest and ownership and intellectual property rights in and to the Site, iwtA trademarks and all templates, and PDF documents provided via the Site, including but not limited to its “look and feel” (e.g., text, graphics, images, logos, buttons, icons and the placement and layout thereof), images, video, audio, data, content, software (including html-based computer programs) and other media, material or information are and will remain the property of iwtA. The Site is protected under Canada, United States and international copyright, trademark and other laws and treaties. You acknowledge that any ideas, suggestions, concepts, processes or techniques which you provide to iwtA related to the Services, the Site or iwtA or its business (“Feedback”) shall become iwtA property without any compensation or other consideration payable to you by iwtA, and you do so of your own free will and volition. iwtA may or may not, in its sole discretion, use or incorporate the Feedback in whatever form or derivative iwtA may decide into the Site, its software, services, documentation, business or other products, or any future versions or derivatives of the foregoing. You hereby assign all rights on a worldwide basis in perpetuity to iwtA in any Feedback and, as applicable, waive any moral rights. iwtA owns any test results, data information and other output generated by your use of the Site and/or the Services during the term of this Agreement.
ACCEPTABLE USE AND CONDUCT
You agree that that you will not publish or make available any Content that, or use the Site in a manner that:
- (a) infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- (b) contains software viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- (d) is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- (e) is libellous or defamatory, or that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or is invasive of another’s privacy;
- (f) is harmful to minors in any way;
- (g) is hateful or discriminatory based on race, colour, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable, as reasonably determined by iwtA;
- (h) impersonates an iwtA employee, or any other person, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to the Site or a portion thereof without proper authorization;
- (i) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Site or prevents others from using the Site, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Site, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons’ ability to use the Site, or inadvertently or intentionally disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Site or any other site or system in use by another user of iwtA;
- (j) uses any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to monitor or copy the Site or the content contained therein;
- (k) facilitates the unlawful distribution of copyrighted Content;
- (l) licences, sublicences, rents or leases the Services to third parties, uses the Services for third party training, commercial time-sharing or service bureau use, or otherwise makes the Services available to third parties or otherwise commercially exploits the Services;
- (m) includes personal or identifying information about another person in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Site to users;
- (n) constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- (o) stalks or otherwise harasses anyone on the Site or with information obtained from the Site;
- (p) collects, uses or discloses data, including personal information, about users without their informed consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- (q) requests, solicits or otherwise obtains access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any user of the Site for the purposes of automating logins to the Site;
- (r) attempts to gain unauthorized access to the computer systems of iwtA or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Site;
- (s) posts adult or pornographic Content;
- (t) decompiles or reverse engineers or attempt to access the source code of the software underlying the Site, the Services or any other iwtA technology;
- (u) copies, archives, stores, reproduces, rearranges, modifies, downloads, uploads, creates derivate works from, displays, performs, publishes, distributes, redistributes or disseminates all or any part of the Site;
- (v) accesses the Site for the purposes of building a product using similar ideas, features, functions, interface or graphics as those found in the Site;
- (w) accesses the Site for the purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes; or
- (x) accesses the Site to upload any Content or computer code for the purposes of: (i) causing a breach of security to the Site; (ii) interfering with the proper working, functionality or performance of the Site; or (iii) preventing others from accessing or using the Site.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND CONTENT
The iwtA Site may permit you to link to other websites or resources on the Internet, and other websites or resources may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under iwtA control, and you acknowledge that iwtA is not responsible or liable for any third-party content, including but not limited to the accuracy, integrity, quality, usefulness, legality, appropriateness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to such third-party content or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by iwTA or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that iwtA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such third-party content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource. Access and use of third-party sites, including the information, material, products and services on third party sites or available through third party sites, is solely at your own risk.
CHANGES TO THE TERMS
iwtA may make changes to his Agreement from time-to-time. When these changes are made, iwtA will make a new copy of the Terms of Services available at https://iwtacademy.com/terms-and-conditions/ and any new additional terms will be made available to you from within, or through, the affected Services. You understand and agree that if you use the Services after the date on which the Agreement was modified or additional terms added, iwtA will treat your use as acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
The terms of this policy may change from time to time. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, please contact us (by e-mail, using a website contact form, or in writing by mail), and any changes made to this policy will not apply to information we have collected from you prior to making the changes.
If you are concerned about the topic covered by this policy, you should read it each time before you use our website. Any questions or concerns about this policy should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and providing us with information relating to your concern.